Kennewell Pumps can supply (and install) a wide range of Peristaltic Pumps, directly chosen to meet your requirements.
A number of different types of Peristaltic Pumps are available, giving the following options:
- Ideal for pumping pastes and sludges
- Particularly suited for use in Food and Drink Process Industries
- Pumps liquids laden with solids
- Long and close coupled available
- No seals or valves
- Self priming pumps
- Can run dry continuously
- Comes in Single or Three phase
- Can handle Water, Solvents , Corrosive Fluids , Low and High Viscosity fluids and Solids
All Major Manufacturers Supplied
For more information on Peristaltic Pumps or to obtain a Quotation, please contact the Office on 08 8281 5722 or alternatively you can email us
To see information on our Peristaltic Pump Repairs, click here.